Monday, September 10, 2007

Nice examples for granted wishes

Hi Wishers,

We wanted to make you smile and tell you about a few examples of wishes that were granted thanks to you!
- A member who knits blankets for foster children got her wish when she received extra skeins of yarn!
- A member wished for the acceptance and encouragement to accept himself and he received overwhelming support from the community!
-A member wished for courage to face her past as a victim of sexual abuse and the community provided support.
- One member wished for friends all over the world and her wish was granted almost over night (I think it's our quickest grant to this day).
-One member launched his non-profit initiative and received support from the community.

We are happy to see our community develop and we just wanted to share some of the magic that has been happening here at Wishood!

We encourage you to please tell your friends, family and bloggers about Wishood or about particular wishes that touched you.

Best Wishes,
Keren
Wishood Team

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that the web will embrace your goal and more application like Wishood.com will be out there!
Thanks Wishood Team!

Unknown said...

I have granted 5 wishes here, I have no replies they did email me and say thank you which is nice I am happy that what I have will help them out I just wish they would at least go see my wish and give it a star if nothing else, most the wishes I granted cost me nothing I sell on ubid what they were looking for, and the wedding dress and new diamond ring had it so I am sending it to the UK the others yeah it cost a 100.00 but that;s ok now I find out my grand daughter wants a grave digger remote truck over $200.00 now I am in a bind someday I guess I will have a wish come true in the mean time my heart is feeling good about the 5 I did.
Lois Redford
Langley